Monday, March 5, 2012

A Few Scenes of a Day











That first photo was actually taken with my iPhone. I like it a lot, and I wanted to include it here since it was a picture I took as soon as I woke up. 

The pancakes I made that morning were really delicious, even though I'm a horrible pancake flipper and they don't come out so pretty, they tasted really good!

Brussel sprouts with garlic and fresh squeezed lemon, have become on of my favorite snacks. I eat them just about every day. ;)

That last picture was taken on the hottest day we've had in a while. It was about 90 degrees that day (in early March???)! Ughh! Since we don't have central A/C in our apartment, we just kept all the lights off and all the windows open that night. Michael turned that one desk lamp on by the computer, and I just loved the lighting. 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will not appear immediately. Thanks!