Friday, May 11, 2012

Some Instagram Photos


I doubt there are many people left who haven't heard of Instagr.am. It's a smart phone app that makes editing photos super easy, and then lets you share them with friends (think twitter, but with pictures and a caption). It used to only be available on the iPhone, but recently they added Adroid users. So, if you haven't yet, and you like photography, think about checking it out (it's free)!! If you don't have a smartphone but still want to look at Instagram photos on your computer, you can find me here (if you already have the app I'm thelavenderfield).
It's really amazing how this app has transformed photography. I wish I could find the article I read the other day (I can't remember where I saw it, now), but I read about a man who had never owned a DSLR camera in his life (the type of camera most professional photographers use), yet he had thousands of followers on Instagram and his photos are professional quality. He had simply gained a following and recognition through Instagram. Not to mention, there are a number of exceptional photo editing apps available for download, to improve your photos before you even post them on Instagram (here's their blog, so that you can check out other people's photos). 
Here are a few of my favorite photos from my own feed, for you guys to enjoy... :)





Have a great weekend, everybody! See you next week with a new recipe and an update on what's been going on around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will not appear immediately. Thanks!