Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cherry Blossoms and Late Nights


Cherry blossoms in spring


A quick late night post, before I head to bed...

Last week I went to see the cherry blossoms in bloom. They were so beautiful. I was snapping away pictures trying to get at least one good shot of them. When I took the above picture I didn't think it was going to be good, at all. I thought there wouldn't be any depth or very good lighting; that it would just be a flat picture. Turns out, it's one of my favorites!

I love how delicate they look. They were such pretty reminders that spring is here.

Usually I'm a little sad when winter ends because I love just about everything that has to do with cold weather. Although, this year I decided to embrace the warmer weather and not fight it. I decided I'd wear bright and cheery spring colors, and I'd wear skirts, dresses and sandals as often as I could.

Lo and behold, it's been in the low 60s here in L.A. and we've had a good amount of rainy days. -____-

Sighhhhh....

I guess God's teaching me to be flexible. ;)

I'll be back soon with another post on the photo shoot I did this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will not appear immediately. Thanks!