Friday, March 30, 2012

Sneak Peek: Grace


Here's a little sneak peak at my session with this little lady, Grace...





Isn't her hair, amazing?? Just wait until you see the rest of the photos. Michael went with me on this shoot and even he said her hair was amazing when the wind blew through it!

She was so much fun to shoot and I can't wait to share the rest of the pictures!

This weekend we plan on doing a lot of relaxing and spending time with friends and family. We also plan on visiting a food truck I've been stalking on twitter. I've never eaten from a food truck (except for one of those roach coaches ;P ), and I'm so excited to finally get to eat at one of these gourmet ones that have gotten so popular over the past few years. 

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

I'll be back next week with the rest of this shoot and some new photos to share. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will not appear immediately. Thanks!