Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grace, Friends, and Food Trucks








Here are the photos from my shoot with Grace. Isn't she cute?? I still can't get over her hair and her amazing eyelashes!! She also looks so grown up in that last picture. :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Michael and I had a fantastic weekend of eating at some great restaurants, spending time with family, and going out on a date. 

We also had the opportunity to spend time with some new friends!! Another married couple about our age, that got married about a week after us. I've been praying and asking God to bless me with friends that I can talk to and really connect with. I think he answered my prayers. :) 

Michael and I had a blast spending time with them, and I'm sure we'll see them again, soon!

Also, we FINALLY got to eat from a food truck!!!

My dream came trueeeee!! haha

After stalking a truck called the The Buttermilk Truck, for about a month on Twitter, they were finally near our area so we headed on down to get some food. Only thing was... we went around 6 in the evening. The Buttermilk Truck serves pancakes and waffles and I just wasn't feeling pancakes for dinner that day. 

We get to where they set up (along with a few other food trucks) and I see a truck called The Frysmith.


....YUM.


I LOVE FRIED FOODS!! 

I couldn't help myself, I ordered their Angus beef chili fries, and they were heavenly...

Michael kept teasing me and saying, "I can't believe after all that talk about the Buttermilk Truck, you didn't order pancakes from them!!" 

What can I say? Fried food (especially chili on top of fried food) trumps pancakes any day of the week, in my book. :P





a few photos from my phone



P.S. I'm definitely still stalking the Buttermilk Truck on Twitter for the next time they're in our area.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will not appear immediately. Thanks!