Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weekend at the Cabin

This past weekend Michael and I went up to the cabin in Utah, to spend time with his family and help his dad out with a few things up there.

Whenever we're up there it's usually really difficult to come home. It's just so beautiful and peaceful. I can't help but feel so free. The cabin sits right against Bryce Canyon National Park so the land is government owned. That means no big development and not very many houses close by.



as you can see, we had GORGEOUS weather


I had another session while we were up there, this time senior pictures. Michael's cousin, Grace, is graduating from high school and heading off to college, soon! 

I'm in the process of editing her session still, so for now I'll only share a few photos.




Pretty lady, right??

And amazing scenery! I just feel so blessed and in awe that all these photos were taken right on our family's property. I feel so thankful that I get to experience God's beauty this way. 

I'm off to continue editing and working on some new posts, including a new recipe post. 

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will not appear immediately. Thanks!